Small Business Consulting Utilizing QuickBooks
Confused by QuickBooks? We’re Here to Help.
QuickBooks is one of the most popular small business software packages on the market; however most businesses only use a fraction of the resources. If you are running a very small business this may be by choice; however, we find that in many cases clients do not realize QuickBooks’ capabilities.
Is QuickBooks providing you with the information you need to improve your business? Do you know what reports you should be looking at on a daily basis to improve your cash flow? Are you tracking your loans through loan manager and maintaining a list of tangible property for tax reporting? QuickBooks can help you do all of this plus much more, and we can show you how.
Our QuickBooks consulting practice has evolved from our desire to provide our clients with services throughout the year and not just at Tax Time, or when they need a formal financial statement. Our approach is old fashioned, when a person walks in the door they are a client, when they leave they are a friend. Whether you are starting a new business, expanding an existing business or even downsizing we can help you implement a QuickBooks system that will meet your needs.
- QuickBooks Set-Up and Customization – we assist you in setting up your accounting system correctly and customizing it for your specific business needs.
- QuickBooks Check-Up – an analysis of your data file including a written report of what areas need to be corrected.
- QuickBooks Clean-Up – after a check-up we can provide assistance and training to correct your file or we can post the corrections ourselves.
- QuickBooks Disaster Relief – there are times when a file has been so misused or has become so corrupted that the most efficient option is to start a new file. We can set up a new file and export a portion of the data from the old file.
- QuickBooks Payroll Services – There are a wide range of payroll options including an online interface that we can implement.
- QuickBooks Training – We offer a variety of personalized training options for your business and employees. This fall, we will also begin offering introductory and advance training classes on a monthly basis. Please email us if you would like information on these classes or check back for further information.