The Rogers Wood Hill Starman & Gustason Philosophy
We believe success is a product of preparation, planning and hard work. We also believe that every client is unique. We take the time to get to know you and your family. We strive to maintain regular, thoughtful contact with you throughout the year in order to stay informed about events affecting your family’s financial goals. This often helps us anticipate your needs. We seek to build strong client relationships through communication, integrity, reliability, and by adhering to the following practice principles:
- We encourage open lines of communication by not billing you for every phone call. We want to talk to you and will answer your everyday questions for free.
- Timeliness on our part is essential because you cannot succeed without information.
- We work to keep fees low by taking the time to teach you how to keep proper records and do easier chores yourself.
- As your trusted business adviser, we will counsel you when additional specialists or other authorities may benefit your financial position. We’ll use our fifty years of experience in Collier County to guide you to other professionals who share our business philosophy.
- We always safeguard your information and respect the confidential nature of every conversation.