Philanthropy in Naples, Marco Island and Southwest Florida
We are active in the community that we serve.
Dedicated to the community, every Rogers Wood Hill Starman & Gustason professional is active in one or more civic or charitable organizations, with many serving in leadership positions. In addition to civic and charitable activities, our professionals also participate in a variety of professional organizations including the Florida Institute of CPAs and the American Institute of CPAs.
The following are some of the civic and charitable organizations in which our professionals are involved:
- Bikes for Tykes, Inc.
- Cancer Alliance of Naples
- City of Marco Island Audit Advisory Committee
- Condominium Association Managers of Marco Island
- East Naples Kiwanis Club
- East Naples United Methodist Church
- Dental Outreach of Collier, Inc.
- Girls on the Run
- Gulf Coast Runners
- Island Parks and Recreation Foundation, Inc.
- Jamaica Outreach Program-St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
- Junior Achievement of SW Florida
- Leadership Collier-Naples Chamber of Commerce
- Marco Island Kiwanis Club
- Naples Area Triathletes
- Naples Pathways Coalition
- Naples Asian Professionals Association
- Naples Roller Hockey
- North Naples United Methodist Church
- Northside Naples Kiwanis Club
- Rotary Club of Naples
- St. Matthew’s House, Inc.
- Southwest Florida Chinese Language School
- Wine Tasters of Naples
- Women’s Networking Group