Medical, Legal and Other Professionals Services
We have years of providing financial and business services for professional service firms — after all, we are one. Whether you’re an attorney in Naples, an engineer on Marco Island, or a Collier County physician or dentist, we can help you identify and solve any problems that your firm or partnership might be facing. Let us put our first-hand professional services knowledge to work for you and help you with any needs your professional services firm might have.
- We prepare all income, payroll and sales tax returns
- Our skillful team of QuickBook experts is available to assist you. whether you are a new user or need advanced training. From set up and maintenance to AP / AR, payroll and more, we have the answers you are looking for. Or, if you wish, you can outsource your bookkeeping to our experienced staff.
- Tax planning and tax awareness is a must for business owners. Federal and state tax laws can influence the choices you make for your business throughout its life. And. of course, the rules keep changing. We will keep you informed and help make the best choices.
- Our accounting and auditing staff can help you generate accurate and meaningful financial statements that will help you and your management team spot trends and evaluate operating results. Banks and bonding companies often require your CPA to report on your financial statements. Our experienced accountants can audit, review or compile your statements as necessary.
- Forecasts and projections
- Entity selection
- IRS problem resolution. If necessary, we will intercede on your behalf.